More symbols - FA2012, RT9711 and DTC123

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 26 21:35:06 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> We're almost there, you can rest later :P

Argh :)

> >> FA2012: 4x low-pass filter
[...]
> Updated. Also changed the pin names to IN/OUT as in datasheet.

Perfect. I've added it to the expanded view.

> If they differ, we should rename it to "dtc123_ebc" maybe (emmiter 1,
> base 2, collector 3).

Yes, there are a lot of DTC123 variants and I'm, not sure if they
all have the same pin numbering. Needs checking.

> Yes, I like that naming convention.

Great ! I've renamed them. One bit of bad news about the exploded
it reversed the half-circle. It would be really good if someone had
time to look into these. (Or at least write a proper bug report for
the kicad-user list.)

Thanks,
- Werner