Remaining symbols

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Wed May 27 10:47:34 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Folks, we're getting close to the end of the symbol-making phase
> and much schematics-drawing fun awaits us beyond it. Here's what
> we still need:
>
> Q1501	Dual transistor with base resistor, not joined

Done. Commit later. Not sure about similar products pinout, so I named it "emh4". If you have a better name tell me so I can commit with the new name.

> Q1502	Single transistor (maybe we can use a stock part if the
> 	pin numbering fits)

No. I created a NPN_BEC based on KiCad symbol. Will commit later.

> SW1501	4 pin button

Reused KiCad symbol too. Will name it "SW_PUSH_4".

> LED1501	Bi-color LED, common anode

Drawn, but have some doubts. How should I name it and should I depict the color (amber/blue), wavelength (short/long) on the individual led's (so we don't swap
them accidentally) or just do not put this info on the symbol.

Álvaro