Wifi / off-state leakage

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 20 22:33:31 CEST 2008

Am Mi  20. August 2008 schrieb Werner Almesberger:
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> > HUH? Please give a pointer or quote! :-(
>
> Phew. Instead of spending the rest of the day searching through our
> archives for those old problems, let me just briefly describe what
> happened:

Fine! But where in this description is the point about ME suggesting sth like
routing (new) GPIO to all sorts of peripherals??? Again: Quote or pointer
please!!! I'm well aware about the problems of reverse/alien feeding power to
chips ;-)
Next guy comes bitching on me about this, and I even don't know when I ever
did say such thing.
Maybe you are confusing this with my suggestion of line sharing between uC (I
will *not* call it MPU! WTF is meaning of this acronym anyway?
MPU|PMU - silly! Actually there a guys who think it's the same) and CPU.

/jOERG