UCLK

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 29 01:31:27 CEST 2008

Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> I thought about much more basic things like "check if it's the right pin
> name",

Yup, except that UEXTCLK (GPH8) is incorrectly labeled UCLK in our
schematics.

> "check if logic levels, fan in and fan out match",

Pages 1-15 and 1-22 of the 2442 manual.

> "check if the whole idea is actually feasible" etc.

So far, everybody seems to think so.

> Not eager to search the whole manual for "UEXTCLK"

xpdf <path> Enter Ctrl-F U E X T C L K Enter Enter ...

I see that Cesar has posted a lot more references. BTW, xpdf also
shows a table of content for the 2442 manual, so you can jump right
to the section you're looking for :-)

- Werner