Empty battery, unbootable Neo

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 30 02:21:58 CEST 2008

Had this this morning.  Charged it last night, checked wireless etc was
off let it suspend.  Batt was at ~95%, no evidence of excessive current
draw.  Dead this morning.

Plugged in mains charger - no luck.
Plugged in usb for ~10 mins.  Removed battery and replugged usb -
started up normally (battery at critical, 0% on display).  Moved it to
mains charger which now worked.

This is the second time this has saved me :)
I am using a recent uboot which might be what makes the difference.

Billk