Y-cable and USB-OTG: mutually exclusive

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu May 1 02:38:12 CEST 2008

On Thu, 1 May 2008 08:31:16 +0800 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at openmoko.org> babbled:

forgot to say.. don't like 2 plugs on the outside though... maybe we can hide
one under the back cover or something?

(really come on -how often will u want power from charging AND need to run a
usb device as a host for a long period of time? if you have power to charge.. u
are likely @ home or office... and u can do things on your laptop or
desktop...).