SD card?

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Nov 5 18:43:39 CET 2008

>> I noticed yesterday that when I use my Nokia battery (which is slightly
>> slimmer), there's enough space in the battery compartment to put the
>> ?SD -> SD adapter in there.

> Sounds intriguing. Do you have a picture/link of such an uSD-to-SD
> adapter, or maybe even of the whole setup ?

You misunderstood: the µSD -> SD adapter is the one that comes with the
FR (i.e. it allows you to use a µSD card in an SD card slot).
I.e. I just used it to see if an SD card would fit (I don't have any SD
cards right now).
I haven't yet seen any SD -> µSD adapter, which is what we'd need in
order to use an SD card.

        Stefan