[sound]: capacitor that act like a high-pass filter and so removes the bass on the headphones jack

zerghase zerghase at in4matiker.de
Wed Nov 26 13:58:45 CET 2008

Can someone please explain, how such an adapter had to look like (maybe a
circuit
diagram), because I'd like to build one. I think in most cases, people will
use an adapter
from the 2.5mm to a 3.5mm jack anyway.
Will the audio quality be equal with an adapter to the hw fix? If not, is
there a description
of a hw fix for it (Joerg, you say there are different ways, so i assume you
have already
done or at least designed one)?

Sincerely,
zerghase