[sound]: capacitor that act like a high-pass filter and so removes the bass on the headphones jack

zerghase zerghase at in4matiker.de
Thu Nov 27 02:56:43 CET 2008

I think I understand. I built one 10µF capacitor into the adapter (at the
mass), so the problem with the headphones should be fixed. I also measured a
1,59V current at the capacitor when plugged in and silent. Sound is good as
before.

Unfortunately, the internal speaker sounds really bad now (distorted). So I
think i'll remove the silver again and find somebody who can help me with
the soldering...