Neo1973 WM8753/Alsa Configuration

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:46:13 CEST 2008

Do the channel numbers of the following block diagram still apply?
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Image:WM8753_ALSA_Mapping.png

That's from the
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_audio_subsystempage.  As long
as the hardware connection information is correct on that
page, I will just work backwards.

Another note: while playing back using stereoout.state, the headset and the
stereo speakers play at the same time.  Is there a way to mute/switch off
either output?  I don't recall if that was a GTA01v4 hardware glitch or
something else.