GSM-noise "buzz" issue

Ole Kliemann ole-om-lists-2008 at mail.plastictree.net
Wed Oct 29 19:08:29 CET 2008

Hi Joerg and others,

I haven't followed the whole thread as I only understand 1%. So just one
quick and dirty question:

I have the two years EU warranty and am going to send my FR to my
distributor anyway because GPS is not working with the internal antenna.
(Independant of SD card.)

So if I send it in, is there any fix that could be applied for the
buzz? Or is it worth to wait, say another week, because there will be
something then?

And - if you allow me to be off-topic - is there any improvement fix for
the headphone jack? I mean this hipass-filtering issue making music
sound quite tinny.

Thanks!
Ole