Fwd: freerunner accelerometers

Uwe Klein wiederling at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:36:02 CEST 2008

I posted this before, but got no replies.

Hi,

 I wrote myself a little app that reads out the accelerometers.
 This works perfectly for /dev/input3  returning reasonable
 values. ( written a spirit level style app )

 The second(first) device does not produce any data.

 After the freenunner has gone to sleep once
 one axis further on produces values with a large offset,
 going over range in a 90 segment of rotation
 i.e. the output value is stuck at max.

 To remove the error the freerunner has to be powered down.

 Any ideas?

 uwe