AUX button broken

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Apr 1 12:43:37 CEST 2009

Cédric Berger schrieb:
> 2009/4/1 Cédric Berger <cedric.berger74 at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>> My AUX button does not work anymore.
>
> Oh I forgot : this is a GTA02v5
> factory date : 20080618
>
> I bought it for Bearstech. I guess I will have to see with them for
> guarantee ... (if only they could also do the buzz fix, sending my
> phone would be worth...)

I do not know much about the buzz issue but at least the button schould
be easy to fix. There are two possibilities for the fault:

- the button is really loosened from the PCB - can probably be
resoldered if the soldering pads of the button and more importantly the
PCB are still OK

- the button itself is broken - qiute easy to get a replacement part and
replace the broken one

In case you do not find anyone else to fix it contact me by PM - we can
do such stuff in our workshop.

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de