Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), the story goes on...

Sargun Dhillon xbmodder+openmoko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:23:03 CEST 2009

I can attest to the fact that the phone recamps less in the cold. When
it was in our data center (controlled environment <70 degrees
Farenheit), it only recamped a handful of times. On the other hand, at
the office it recamped all the time. I thought this was just an odd
coincidence, or something related to location.