LED blinking during suspend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 15:26:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:

> You need a modified kernel, but it's a one liner. Add
> .retain_state_suspended = 1,
>
> to the led struct in arch/arm/mach-gta02.c

  Hmm - but not something that can be implemented for everyone unless its in
the standard kernel in shr.

Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:

> And only if it's on you'll turn the device on to see what
> actually happened.

  That's what I thought too - but with the LED's not particularly visible
(being placed on the sides) - unless they're blinking (which doesn't seem
possible) and the current consumption being so high - I'm not so sure.
   Some experimenting will help I guess.
 Thanks.