Bluetooth headset routed over USB on Freerunner: why we need it and what problems i faced

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:40:08 CET 2009

Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> writes:
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
>> Also asking manufacturer of module rsp chip might be worth a try.
>
> We can do this. Paul, could you please prepare the questions you
> want to ask ? This will first go to the module vendor (Delta),
> who then may or may not have to pass them on to CSR. So please keep
> them short and precise.

Ok, looks like it's not needed (probably yet). With another earpiece
(Jabra) it finally works over HCI without issues, it seems. Didn't
tried to temporarily switch to PCM yet, but i guess it'd work.

So seems like some kind of success to me. Stefan, if you're going to
integrate it in FSO, i'd be glad to answer any remaining questions.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com