[werner at openmoko.org: Re: help: debug board interfacing]

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 5 15:17:33 CET 2009

Oops, didn't notice that you had dropped the list again until the mail
was already sent. Please try to "reply to all" so that the list is
kept in the loop.

I've also changed the list from "devel" to "hardware", which seems
more appropriate for the topic.

- Werner

----- Forwarded message from Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> -----