buy freerunner nude

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:01:43 CET 2009

I think problem lies in quantity - it's ok, to buy one FR without a
case, but when you set some kind of mass production - it going to be
pain in the ass - you have to add costs of disassembling, costs of
selling it (ebay fee for example), someone has to do the selling
instead of working on something more usefull, etc.

I think the only way to know it is to wait for the answer from
openmoko inc itself.
Leonti