buy freerunner nude

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sun Jan 18 23:58:17 CET 2009

It's probably possible to sell reasonable quantities of barebone FR.
Anyway there's a serious problem with GSM: the calibration of calypso GSM
modem RF is done *after* assembly, for the particular system PCBA + antenna +
case. Our factory isn't set up to do this calibration on a barebones FR,
anyway that wouldn't even be possible (antenna missing when no case).
The software used for calibration isn't that easy to share to our customers.

Please contact steve at openmoko.com for further details, like quantity, needed
NDA to use the calibration software, etc.
A rough guess would be we need a 3digit order at very minimum for this to fly.
Otherwise too much overhead in setting up the whole procedure.

HTH
cheers
jOERG