Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), a possible solution.

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue May 26 11:51:20 CEST 2009

Dima,
wow this is excellent news!
How long did it take you to do this fix? How hard was it, how about
likelihood that the phone will get damaged in the process?
Maybe we should publish a proper PDF SOP, wich some neat pictures and such?
Or roll it into the buzz-rework SOP?

More reports on this would be very welcome...
Thanks everybody!
Wolfgang