Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), a possible solution.

Mike Westerhof (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Thu May 28 17:47:05 CEST 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Just an additional heads-up. Daniel reworked my device on the hardware
> workshop which was part of the first FSOSHR conference last weekend in
> the LinuxHotel.
>
> Since then I exposed my FreeRunner to the tough RF conditions in my
> office-basement here in Frankfurt/Main and I'm glad to announce that I
> had not a single recamping since then.

I'll add my thanks to the team that has finally cracked this problem as
well.  Well done!

I'm rather familiar with this problem, having spent a lot of time on the
software workarounds.  I'm pleased to report that with the addition of a
10uF cap, my GTA02 has not reported a single recamping event in 20 days.
 Previously, it recamped consistently within 45 seconds of entering
deep-sleep.

Thanks folks!  :)

Mike (mwester)