Backlight Power Measurement

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Thu Oct 15 18:23:36 CEST 2009

[Werner Almesberger Do  15. Oktober 2009]:
> Aaron Carroll wrote:
> > LED+ to GND, because I want to include the power lost in R1763.
>
> Okay, this would explain about 10% of the loss.

Nope it won't, as the converter is powering the LED plus R. So the loss on R
isn't of any relevance to estimate the efficiency of the converter. It *is*
relevant for the efficiency of the whole LCM-backlight system though. But
that's not exactly what we're concerned about here.

/j