mini usb connections

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:26:24 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hmm...depends on where it broke. If it left the pads on the board you're in
> luck, but it's trickier if you ripped the pads off the board. A photo might
> help if you can get a good clear one.
>
>> anyhow is there anyone that can help me fix all this crap or should i
>> just go an jump ship at this point?
>
> Given the questions you're asking it may be beyond your current abilities to
> fix yourself. If you can find a good local phone repair place they might be
> able to fix it for you. Having the schematics and component layout will
> certainly help them!

im willing to take this on, just worried about getting excess on the
other connections.   everything that broke left pads still on the PCB
board. including the resistor.
and if it comes down to taking it to a shop, i dont think ill be going
that far. the screen is dinged and with all these other problems it
might be time to move on.

though if i can fix it i would like to.