Access to some neo1973 hardware

Erik Tews erik at debian.franken.de
Mon Apr 2 12:28:56 CEST 2007

Hi

I would like to run some software I am currently writing on real neo1973
hardware to find out how fast it is, and if it fits into the limited
main memory.

I think ssh access to a system where some developement tools (gcc, make)
are installed for 1-2 hours should be sufficient. The software is
currently not open source, but will be open source at the end of the
week. Can somebody provide me access to such a system? I think I won't
need superuser privileges.