Why Glamo3362 and not better Glamo3365 ?

stromer stromer.allianz stromer.allianz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:42:48 CEST 2007

On 7/15/07, niknar1900 at niknar.com <niknar1900 at niknar.com> wrote:

> the 3365 doesn't support vga(640x480)

Can you give me a link for this Answer so i can prove your information.

The data sheet of the Glamo3365 say it support very well the VGA resolution
640x480 !
Maybe i am wrong but in all documentation that i have read till yet about
the Glamo3365 it stay that it support very well VGA together with QVGA and
XGA.
It has also inbuild audio decoding and other cool stuff
like tv-out that is missing in the Glamo3362 !

just read the following links about the Glamo 3365
http://www.khronos.org/developers/library/china_press_conference_nov05/SMedia_Glamo3365-(english).ppt<http://www.khronos.org/developers/library/china_press_conference_nov05/SMedia_Glamo3365-%28english%29.ppt>
http://www.smediatech.com/Glamo3365_DM.pdf

P.S. I cant belive that the Glamo 3362 should be better than the Glamo3365.
Just the bigger number in Glamo3365 alone idicate that Glamo3365 is the
technology successor of the Glamo3362 video Chip.