Why Glamo3362 and not better Glamo3365 ?

Chuck Tuffli chuck at tuffli.net
Tue Jul 17 01:39:04 CEST 2007

On 7/15/07, stromer stromer.allianz <stromer.allianz at gmail.com> wrote:
> A data sheet for the Glamo3362 would be not bad.
> For some reason it can't be found on the net.

Someone on this list previously mentioned something about needing an
NDA to get this information. I also pushed the SMedia product manager
some, but was unable to get any other details about this part.
<mild frustration>
It is unfortunate that SMedia isn't more open as they have left me (a
former OpenGL and video guy) and other developers unable to help out
with this part of OpenMoko :(
</mild frustration>
In spite of this, I'm still very excited about the next version of the
Neo with which ever Glamo chip it uses.

---chuck