ESD sensitivity?

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Thu Jul 26 18:47:16 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 06:58:01PM +0300, Markus Laire wrote:
> Does anyone know whether Neo1973 has any kind of protection against
> ESD (electrostatic discharge), and how sensitive Neo1973 is against
> ESD?

Well, the device has both FCC and CE approval, so it fulfills the same
level of ESD protection that any other device would.

I am not familiar with the certification details.   Our product manager,
Tony Tu (Cc) would know the details.

Tony: Can you please elaborate on the ESD protection aspects of the
certification that we have passed?

Thanks!