Accelerometer in next hardware revision?

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 5 23:13:50 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 08:30:46PM +0100, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> On Dienstag, 24. April 2007 12:04, Harald Welte wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 10:39:34PM +0100, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:
> > > I would like to add to the existing wishlist item "Accelerometer" at
> > > http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wish_List_-_Hardware that there is probably
> > > many uses for it, e.g.:
> >
> > This is already in all our future device designs. No need to worry or
> > for any further discusison :)
> Do you have any details about the accelerometer in the upcoming GTA02 that you
> can disclose at this time? Which one will it be?

unfortunately not yet, sorry.  We still have to test whether the ones
which we currently selected are actually suitable or if we need to
change in the next revision of te prototypes.

> And what's the best way of getting a GTA02 hardware for a research project at
> Lancaster University, UK? ;)

wait until we make the _development_ version available at some point in
late Q3.  Right now, we are about to release the development version of
GTA01.