Automatic wakeup of Neo - EXTON signal on the PMU?

Gergely Kis openmoko at kisgergely.com
Fri Mar 9 22:34:35 CET 2007

Hello,

I was working on Siemens Mobile Phone projects (65, 75 and 85 series)
in the past, and we had a way of waking up the phone using a special
command over the data cable. Using this method we were able to
automatically:
 - flash new software on the phone
 - start up the phone with the new SW
 - execute automated test suites on the phone

I was looking for a way to do this with the Neo as well. After looking
at the PMU datasheet, it looks like the EXTON signal could be used for
this. Is there documentation where this signal is connected in the
Neo? The application example in the PMU User Guide shows usb_vp
connected to EXTON. Is this the case with the Neo?

Is there a "connection" documentation available for the Neo on how the
parts are connected? I am not looking for the PCB layout only the
logical connections.

Best Regards,
Gergely