GSM modem - just ERROR

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Mar 15 17:00:28 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:26:09 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Excellent. That means it works! Which is more than it does here

Oh, if success reports are useful:

I was able to complete calls in both directions with my device. I
dialed from another phone, got RING, issued ATA and the other phone
acted as if something answered. I also dialed from the neo and made
the other phone ring.

I didn't get any audio in either direction, (could that something
simple like mixer levels being set wrong?), but, yeah, the fundamental
GSM stuff seems to be working here.

-Carl