increasing vibrator strength

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sun Mar 25 17:55:15 CEST 2007

[responding to this on the hardware list]

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 01:22:08AM +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> I know it's too late for Bv4, however would it be possible to get a
> slightly more powerful vibrator for the next device?

it will automatically be slightly more powerful in GTA02 since there we
power it from the battery voltage, and not from 3.3V ;)

seriously, changing it to be stronger requires more weight, which
requires more space and in turn case changes.

So for GTA01 we will just have to live with the fact that it might not
be as strong as some people like.

GTA01Bv4 will have PWM support, so you can make it softer :)