SOS - uboot drowned ;)

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Mar 28 11:57:32 CEST 2007

Dnia środa, 28 marca 2007, Nils Faerber napisał:
> Harald Welte schrieb:

> > GTA01v3 != GTA01Bv3 !!!

> Really my fault, sorry. I did not see the file in the list and thus did
> not recognise the missing "b".
> What a difference a letter can make...

And this is common mistake. I did that with two phones.

> Hopefully I cannot toast the NEO then!?

With working debug-board you are able to restore Neo1973 to working state
with Wiki instructions:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_Phase_0#Restoring_original_Software_Image

Then dfu-util is enough to update bootloader and other stuff.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

 Learn the facts and make up your own damn mind. That's why you have one.