Debug board - giving up

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Mar 28 13:32:02 CEST 2007

Harald Welte schrieb:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 06:41:46PM +0200, Nils Faerber wrote:
>>> And , what's your debug board number? And what tool you used for refresh
>>> EEPROM?
>> I used the tool referenced on the debug board wiki page
>> 	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debug_Board#JTAG_using_FT2232
>
> see my other mail, for some reason this process doesn't work anymore.

Strangely I can read out the eeprom and get a file which 100% identical
to the file you have on the web-site (which should have the other IDs).

[...]
>> At the moment I am unsure about everything, I am even unsure if the
>> cable connection from board to NEO does work.
> openocd will refuse to start (or rather: exit soon after starting) with
> a message stating: "check power" if the JTAG is somehow not connected
> correctly.

OK, I just verified that with Florian's NEO, the JTAG does work, just
not with my NEO :(

Did the different voltage selection probably kill my NEO? I fear not!

I feel so ashamed... me idiot :(

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535