USB master capability for Neo1973 and new version

Delahaye, Philippe Philippe.Delahaye at nectech.fr
Mon Oct 22 18:17:06 CEST 2007

Dear all,

Thanks very much for the information about SDIO.

I will be also interesting to get some information about USB. Is it possible that the Neo1973 act as a USB master in which you could connect USB slave devices?

Does the hardware support it?
Has the software been tested for this feature?

Regards,

Philippe