GSM 850 limitations

Christopher Earl earlc8451 at clarkstate.edu
Fri Oct 26 02:37:40 CEST 2007

Just as a question, assuming that it is a Firmware problem, and that i cant flash the chip. Will there be a discounted repair service for this. Im new to the list and i dont know if OM mods or engineers read this. But I do think this is a serious problem.(I know OM does too, and that they are a small company, and are working hard to fix the 850 problem)  Is there ANY information I can have to help fix this problem, i would sign an NDA, I have no problem with that. I have been a software developer for many years(C,C++,BASIC,PASCAL), and I know I could help OM. I want to help, and I WILL be a developer in this platform as soon as this quarter calms down a little (working on Minimo now)