Somewhat bricked neo problem

Karsten Ensinger karsten.at.openmoko at onlinehome.de
Sun Sep 23 15:21:32 CEST 2007

Unfortunately, after getting back my debug board, it seems as if
I have had a different problem, although the symptoms appeared to
be the same.
Using the debug board, I was able to connect to the neo too and
load a recent u-boot into ram, which in turn let me flash a recent
version of the complete firmware (u-boot, uImage and rootfs).
After that, the neo went back to normal. That means that I am able
to start and stop the neo without a connection to the debug board.

Regards
Karsten