GTA01 schematics

Jaeger bj.jaeger at gmx.de
Wed Feb 6 21:08:18 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

> We are not able to do so at this time.

That's a pity, because I would like to find out, where the problem comes from, that the battery is empty within a few hours.

But anyway, if you are interested in having a look at the hardware schematics, also from the GTA02 hardware, from someone independant, I would be delighted to do this.

My references are designs of modules with S3C2410 and S3C2440 controllers with the corresponding baseboard:
http://www.digi.com/products/embeddedsolutions/connectcore9m.jsp

Best regards
Joachim