NDA for GTA01 hardware schematics.

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Jan 24 13:30:24 CET 2008

Delahaye, Philippe schrieb:
> Hi Nils,
Hello Philippe!

> Sometime ago, I tried to get in touch with Harald for NDA purpose. I didn't get any feedback. Please, could you help me to arrange this NDA?

I fear I cannot really be of much help here.
I am not working for OpenMoko directly and have no influence on their
internal workflow. I got the information about the NDA from Harald quite
long before he left the core team. I do not know if he still has the
possibility to file the NDA.

My buest guess would be to contact either Michael Shiloh and ask him for
a new proper contact or to contact other core team members like Mickey
or Sean.

> Regards,
> Philippe
Cheers
  nils

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535