New toy application: chronometer

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Tue Jul 24 23:04:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

for all those, like me, who absolutely need to find something to do
while waiting for their brand new toy to arrive (or even to get
charged :-), here is a new useless/funny application to play with: a
simple digital chronometer.
It is not really polished. Especially, I have some problems connecting
correctly the finger wheel with the scrolling list. [1] But it's still
funny, I need some ideas to go further and anyway, I was once told
"release early, release often" so... Here is the code:
http://rodolphe.ortalo.free.fr/openmoko-chrono-0.0.2.tar.gz

BTW, my Moko-related page has 2 screenshots too, for those who do not
spend their wait time playing with a compiler; see:
http://rodolphe.ortalo.free.fr/mokothings.html

Thank you for your attention,

Rodolphe

[1] Aesthetic issues not withstanding, but well...