OpenMoko application as Final Year Project

Sebastian gozzel at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 18:56:07 CEST 2007

Hi everybody!
I'm a student from Germany doing my last year in England, Staffordshire
University. To finish my studies I have to do a project, that has not
done before, and of course I have to do it on my own. So when I stumbled
across OpenMoko I thought it would be a great idea to write a
application for it.
It's a little bit different for me to work out an good idea so I'm
asking you if anyone has got an idea what kind of application would be a
must-have or a pretty nice one for a OpenMoko phone, but is not jet
implemented.
thx and have a nice day,
Sebastian