qemu-neo1973

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Apr 4 00:56:46 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew,

I've had a brief look through your qemu neo1973 emulation code, and I've
also seen it briefly in action.

It's very impressive, both from the soucre code and from the 'user
results' side.

Can you please add something like TODO file to svn, or (preferrd option)
a wiki page on wiki.openmoko.org on your current plans with regard to
further hardware emulation?

I'd especially love to see a "feature matrix".  Something like a
table listing the hardware components and their current status,
limitations, etc.

Thanks again,