qemu-neo1973

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Apr 6 02:05:04 CEST 2007

Henryk Plötz wrote:
> That's most likely due to MokoMakefile building against OpenEmbedded
> HEAD instead of the known good version that openmoko officially uses.

BTW, as soon as I get word from the OpenMoko core team that they want
the external developers to freeze at a certain version, I will put that
in MokoMakefile.  MokoMakefile is designed to track as closely as
possible to what the core team does, to make bug reports immediately
relevant to the core team.

Last I heard was from Mickey that he wanted external developers to track
OE head.  If that has officially changed, someone in authority (is that
you Henryk?) let me know which version the core team is tracking and
I'll put it in MokoMakefile immediately.

-- Rod