I want to get in

Joe Friedrichsen pengi.films at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:35:15 CEST 2007

Please reply to the list!

On 4/27/07, Rodrigo Canellas <rodrigo.canellas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, feel free to provide me the links! 8)

I don't have any :-) That's why I was making these subtle 'would be
nice' suggestions. A google search is a good start, but a few
references chosen by folks who see themselves as mentors or more
experienced would help separate the good documentation from the bad. I
want to climb a mountain, but just going up won't get me there; I'd
like to have a few trailheads...

A little community feedback please? Those who have written
applications and utilities for Angstrom or any for OZ/OE/OM/other,
please expand the FAQ about starting an application :-)

Joe