dial prefix string before sending number entered by user

Eric Smith es at fruitcom.com
Thu Aug 2 08:33:54 CEST 2007

To make it simple, I explain how I currently make international
calls from my mobile:

I type the dial-in number of my (local) asterisk box and then a "p"
or pause character and then the international number starting
00 ...

With openmoko, how easy would it be to implement this
functionality where all calls commencing with a `00' are
prefixed by the local phone number - a pause - and then
the actual destination number is sent to asterisk by DTFM?

Thanks

--
Eric Smith