2007.2 - questions

Andy Poling andy at realbig.com
Sat Aug 4 01:31:54 CEST 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Thomas Gstädtner wrote:
> If you want to try it, you can take a look at alphaone's builds
> http://people.openmoko.org/alphaone/images/
> They work for me, but they are very (and I mean very!) basic.

I tried alphaone's build, and I must say I like what I see.  I was able to
pretty quickly grasp the UI paradigms (something I'm still struggling with on
.1), and I like the fact that the main buttons are larger and easier to use.

I can't find a way to power off under .2 though.  :-)

-Andy

PS - That reminds me... am I the only one who thinks you should be able to
select "power off" from the battery status icon?