Pixmaps/graphics in Xnest/Xoo

Yohann (yrc) Coppel leppoc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:15:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have compiled everything last weekend, and, it works :)
Except....

Except the graphics in Xnest.
I have followed the steps under
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_OpenMoko_working_on_host_with_Xoo#Set_your_theme_to_OpenMoko
(even if it doesn't say where to run each command (in chrooted
environment, or the host computer), I have tried all possible
combinations.
However, I never get any graphics working. Instead of all images, I
see a little icon, white with a red X... and a big log saying that
pixmaps are not found when I run x-window-manager.

I have even tried to copy the graphics on the phone chrooted env. in
/home/root/artwork and adjust the GTK2_RC_FILES (even if I was not
convinced by this solution...)

Someone can help me ?
Thanks in advance !

P.S. this is 100% on my computer. I have no cellphone for now.

--
Yohann

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." -- Thomas Edison