Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Feb 10 00:56:25 CET 2007

If you download a prebuilt .mtn file that was built with 0.32, then you
need 0.32 to read it.

If you get it over the network directly from scratch, or download a
prebuilt .mtn file that was built with 0.27 (which is what
nslu2-linux.org distributes), then you can use anything from 0.27 to
0.32 to read it (and convert it if necessary).

-- Rod