status of release

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Feb 13 16:53:13 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 09:00:48AM +0000, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Is there any news on the status of the release that was
> meant to be happening today?

Sorry for the lack of information, we're all severly stressed by too
many things going on at the same time.

The final bits of the websites are getting pulled together, so I expect
by tomorrow lunchtime (GMT+1 time) all our websites should become
public, including SVN tree, etc.

As for the Phase-0 phones, we estimate a delay of about ten days, maybe
two weeks, but can't conform the date yet.  As soon as we know, we'll
keep you updated.