error while building with MokoMakefile: unparsed line

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Mon Feb 19 10:48:51 CET 2007

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> I get the impression that we need a lot of luck to have fun...
>
> For me it starts to become unhappy because I am not interested in
> orchestrating moving targets and development tools that I can't get
> working.

You might want to wait until things settle down a bit then if you don't
like being on the bleeding edge ... even if you're using MokoMakefile.

Seriously, this project at this point in time is *not* for those who are
 looking for a polished Windows-installer style development environment
installation.

You can get it early, or you can get it polished.  Your choice ...

-- Rod @ my opinion only, I do not represent the OpenMoko core team.