Request for Guided Walkthrough for configuring OpenEmbedded

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Fri Jan 26 20:13:30 CET 2007

I worked through trying to get a development environment up and running
and encountered some problems.  So, could someone who was successful
mind writing up a more detailed process.  I would be more than happy to
update and edit it once I get myself going.

I know we are still a ways out, but hopefully we can have a pretty
streamlined process in place.  The last thing we want is potential
developers to be frustrated before they even get started (I know I was
last night...).

-Jonathon